Rick Roorda, SRA
You can trust Rick and his team will help you make well-informed real estate decisions.
Rick, a Colorado Certified Residential Appraiser, grew up in Loveland, and graduated from Colorado State University-Fort Collins, with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business.
Prior to transitioning into real estate, Rick started his career in the insurance industry as a Claim Adjuster and spent 15 years as an Adjuster and Claim Manager for 2 of the largest insurers in the United States.
The SRA designation is held by professionals who provide a wide range of services for residential properties related to providing opinions of value, evaluations, reviews, consulting, and advice regarding investment decisions, among other things.
To become an SRA Designated Member of the Appraisal Institute, an individual must:
- Have good moral character;
- Be a Certified Residential or Certified General Real Property Appraiser (or meet equivalency)
- Hold bachelor’s degree or higher (or be a Certified Residential or Certified General Real Property Appraiser)
- Meet standards and ethics requirements;
- Pass rigorous education requirements;
- Receive credit for residential experience that meets meet strict criteria; and
- Receive credit for the demonstration of knowledge requirement.
SRA Designated Members agree to adhere to the Appraisal Institute Code of Professional Ethics and Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, underscoring a commitment to sound and ethical professional practice.
The completion of continuing education requirements assures that SRA Designated members remain informed on trends and changes pertaining to real property valuation, enabling them to provide valuations that reflect the latest in professional practice.
We’ll help you make well-informed real estate decisions.
Receive a complimentary price quote for the Appraisal Service that fits your needs.